Looking At Gold From An Economic Point Of View
From an economical point, gold makes trade extremely easy and efficient. Further, they cannot be tracked and do not need to be stored in a bank. As a result, they cannot be taxed on for every transaction. For this major reason, trading in gold is extremely efficient and it is much more popular than currency trading. guld priser, also increases with time and is one of the most secure options in the long term. One of the main reasons for the average gold price to increase over the years is the growing demand for investment.
The Different Scenarios For Prices Of Gold
There are three main gold pricing scenarios.
- The first and the most probable scenario acknowledges a status quo. Under this scenario, the governments will continue to fare as they have done so far. Moreover, the era will hardly witness any real economic growth. In this case, gold will continue to rise as it has been doing so far.
- The second and least probable scenario estimates economies getting back to normal. Under this scenario, a more prudent approach would be employed by economies to get their functions back on track. However, due to the extremely high debt levels of most governments, this seems more like a fairy tale. The prices of gold would be severely hit in this case. This would be due to the simple reason that investors would then prefer to invest in the currency and stock markets.
- The final scenario depicts a crisis. It could refer to a collapse of the financial system, a civil unrest or a world war. In this scenario, prices of gold would tend to increase dramatically.
To conclude, the only scenario where the gold market can be hit, is when things return to normality. However, since this is most unlikely to happen anytime in the coming years, the gold market remains quite bullish.
Worried You Might Go Jobless?
With the current financial situation prevalent all over the globe, many of the employed people in any profession are not sure for how long they will be able to stick on to their current jobs and do not know when they might be shown the exit door by the company. If you are worried of your financial backing in times of such adversities, then you need to become a member of unemployment insurance fund offered by the Danish state government through non profit private organizations. If you have been a regular paying member of the insurance fund scheme offered by the Danish government, then you will be able to get close to 90% of your last month’s salary as financial assistance from insurance fund companies.
If you have done the a-kasse under uddannelse offered by these financial providing companies, you will be in a better frame of mind to understand what actually unemployment insurance fund option really means and how it benefits employed as well as self- employed people. With an insurance fund membership in place, you need to worry about financial burden due to job loss anymore.
In the event of you becoming jobless, you will be eligible to get unemployment insurance fund only if you fulfil certain criteria like being a member of the unemployment fund for a minimum of one year, have paid your unemployment insurance fund membership fee, registered as a job seeker in local job center in Denmark and have worked for a minimum of at least 52 weeks in the past three years in your previous company.
Once you become a member of unemployment insurance fund after your in-house training, you will be guaranteed to get a regular income depending on the insurance scheme that you are in and your previous job salary. This will provide you with the funds to meet your bill payments and will also help you in finding out the next job. Continue reading
Are you struggling with your monthly mortgage payments and running the risk of losing your home to a foreclosure? If answered yes, your mortgage debt must have been keeping you awake at night. Your house is perhaps the priciest possession that you have and therefore losing your homeownership rights just because you’ve failed to make the mortgage payments on time, won’t be much of a feasible idea. There are foreclosure alternatives like home loan modification and refinancing. While the former deals with altering the terms and conditions of your present mortgage loan, the latter includes taking out a new mortgage loan with a favorable rate. Here are the benefits that you may reap by modifying your present home loan.
- Interest rates can be altered: The interest rates are often the biggest reasons behind the increasing mortgage loan defaults in the US. If you choose to modify your current home loan, you can alter and change the interest rates y telling the lender about the financial hardship that is barring you from making timely mortgage payments. By reducing the interest rates, you can also reduce the monthly payments and thereby be able to save your hard-earned dollars.
- The repayment term will be extended: In case you had taken out a 15 year term mortgage loan and now you find it difficult to make payments due to your poor financial condition, you can even tell your mortgage lender about it. He will extend the repayment term of the loan to a 20 or 30 year term loan so that you can easily make payments in small and affordable monthly payments. The term will be decided only after taking into account your present financial situation and your repayment ability.
- Type of the loan can be changed: The type of the mortgage loan, whether an ARM or an FRM can also be changed through mortgage loan modification. You just have to make sure that you take the right financial decisions. When you’re already worried about the changing interest rates and the changing monthly payments, you might modify into a fixed rate mortgage loan in order to be sure about the monthly payments throughout the term of the loan. However, the monthly payments might be a bit higher.
Therefore, when you’re scared about an imminent foreclosure, negotiate with your mortgage lender and modify your home loan according to your needs and budget.